Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guess what I just did?






Here are some before and after photos...pictures sometimes are better than words but coming in and seeing it for yourself is way more awesome!

I took a storage area that has not seen the light of day for 15 years and turned it into a studio at Tangerine. It was hard to be in two places at one time, now I can make art and be at the shop at the same time, twice as much fun.

The space is small, half the size of my regular everyday studio but with a little space engineering and a lot of thinning I was able to fit in just perfectly, it's a happy squeeze.

I have more to move in, a little more organizing to do and I have to make a big mess and make it my own but as of today I feel officially moved in.

Enjoy the photos!

Make Art = Be Happy.

G

No comments: