Thursday, April 9, 2009

Home

I just got home, it is about four in the morning but I am still on Paris time so I am up and ready to start the day.

It was surprising to me that I did not have more access by computer. I really wanted to document the trip a little more, and a lot better.

Tonight I will down load the photos and try to scan the postcards.

If you have been trying to call please try again, the business line is open.
I am a little out of the loop but I will find my legs quickly and get new classes up. There will be a few changes regarding registration that will help smooth the process for students and instructors.

Thank you to everyone for being so patient while this last month...and those of you who stopped by to check in.

Tangerine will be open today and tomorrow for limited hours but we will back to our normal schedule on Tuesday the 14th.

Remember that Tangerine is a one woman show, that means I wear many hats. If you arrive during regular store hours and find the door locked simply call the number on the door (925)548-8447. I may simply be in the studio, preparing a class, or out back accepting a delivery. I will be more than happy to hop up front and open the door for you.

Tangerine is proud to be part of CONVENZIONE 2009! Please check it out, there are still opportunities to register and some sweet options if you just want to come to a few of the events. Go to ZNEcon.com for more details.

It is so nice to be back, this is going to be a super creative spring.

Gabriell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome home sweets!
i hope you have a lovely easter...

xoxo
jul

Our Hands For Hope said...

Welcome home Gina.
Could you let me know when you are teaching at the zne. The website for it is a bit difficult to understand unless you do the flat rate for the 3 days...which unfortunatly will not be happening this year! but I would love to swing a few classes if I can.
Blessings to you this Easter Sunday,
Terisa